Women's Way to Wellness/PCAP(Prenatal Care Assistance Program) is located at our newly constructed office at our Carthage Community Health Center.
Lisa Storms, Practice Manager
What is PCAP?
If you are pregnant and have little or no insurance coverage, please contact the office regarding our PCAP program. PCAP serves expectant mothers who are uninsured, under-insured and those who already have Medicaid coverage.
This program includes:
- Regular check-ups , labs, and ultrasound
- Prenatal vitamins and iron
- Facilitation of insurance enrollment
- Case Management
- Post-partum evaluations with family planning
- Richard G. Hofmann, MD
- Gaston F. DaCosta, MD
- Kimberly Ginyard, MD
- Phyllis Farrell, FNP
- Nicolette Vallandigham, MSN, CNM
- OB care with 3 MD's, 1 CNM and 1 NP
- PCAP Program
- GYN care-adolescence through menopause,
- Breast health and mammogram
- Routine annual exams
- Family Planning
- Diet and Wellness
- Tobacco Cessation
- Surgical procedures with after care
Medicare, Medicaid , PCAP program, BC/BS, Tricare, Emblem Health/GHI, GHI/FHP, Pomco, Martin's Point, RMSCO, Aetna(SEIU), Empire Plan, and United Healthcare
Emergency number to call if facility is closed:
Answering machine instructs the patient to go to the nearest Emergency Room or call CAH/OB Department if they are having and OB issue or they think they are in labor. (315) 493-1000 ext. 2445. A RN will assess their issue and contact the clinician on call.